Defending Your Future And Freedom
An arrest can be a devastating event in your life with immediate threats to liberty, livelihood and reputation, as well as your peace of mind and emotional well-being. Our skilled and aggressive defense lawyers are committed to protecting you at every step.
At Sivin, Miller & Roche LLP, in New York, New York, we understand how important it is for you to have total confidence not only in our ability as attorneys, but also in our unshakable commitment to help and protect you. We will treat you with nothing less than respect and understanding no matter the charges against you. We guarantee you will receive a strong legal defense of the highest quality.
Building The Right Defense For You
From the moment you hire us for your case, we act quickly to secure evidence. Our mission is to ensure that you receive the best possible representation at all stages of the process. From prearrest interactions with the police to fighting for suppression of any illegally obtained evidence, we are on your side. Our lawyers have successfully defended New York clients against a range of criminal accusations, ranging from misdemeanor offenses to felony charges, including:
- Crimes of a violent nature, including rape, kidnapping, assault, homicide and more
- Charges related to illicit narcotics or prescription drugs, including possession, trafficking and manufacturing
- Criminal activity with a sexual element, including accusations of rape, assault and more
- White collar crimes such as fraud, embezzlement, and other financial and computer crimes
- Crimes involving the use of weapons such as firearms or knives
- Charges of drunk driving, whether under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience, and we know what it takes to build a strong, effective defense against even the gravest criminal charges. Our team includes former prosecutors and exceptional trial attorneys who bring a wealth of experience defending the rights of individuals at every level of criminal investigations and prosecutions. We also handle appeals and record sealing.
Let Us Explain Your Defense Options Today
Our attorneys make themselves available throughout the day and night to accommodate clients who find themselves facing criminal charges. Contact us here, or you can call our office at 800-836-3152. We offer services in Spanish and Urdu.