Sivin, Miller & Roche LLP has a track record of exceptional results. We are compassionate and skilled trial attorneys that combine extensive experience with an aggressive approach to help our clients seek justice and the compensation they deserve when their civil rights are violated or when they have been injured in an accident.
We have successfully represented those who have been charged with an array of criminal charges in New York State and Federal courts, including allegations of murder, drug- and sex-related crimes, violent crimes, DWI and white-collar crimes.
Although our past results do not provide any guarantees; if you were to retain Sivin, Miller & Roche LLP, you can feel confident that we will provide you with the resources and dedication to get the best possible result.
Verdicts and Settlements – Civil Cases
- $11,000,000 Verdict – Bus Accident
- $10,000,000 Verdict – Police Negligence
- $6,000,000 Settlement Construction Accident
- $5,000,000 Verdict – Car Accident
- $3,5000,000 Verdict – Police Brutality
To view our list of significant civil case results, click here.
Noteworthy Criminal Case Results
- Homicide Case – Mistaken Identity Defense – Acquitted at Trial
- Sale of Firearms Case – Entrapment Defense – Charges Dismissed
- Burglary Case – Frame Defense – Acquitted at Trial
- Rape Case – False Accusation Defense – Acquitted at Trial
- Drug related Conspiracy Case – Charges Dismissed
Sivin, Miller & Roche LLP have won landmark appeals, along with significant orders and decisions.
- Corporan v. Barrier Free Living Inc.
- Rivera v. city of New York
- Jose Perez v. city of New York
- Mildred Hersh v. New York City Transit Authority (interlocutory appeal)
- Pierre Regis v. city of New York
- Lundes Garrett v. Twin Parks Northeast Site 2 Houses
- Rene Ramirez v. city of New York
- Baltazar Mercado v. city of New York
- Mildred Hersh v. New York City Transit Authority (final appeal)
- Darnella Myers v. 149 Automotive Inc.
- Major Singh v. Gladys Towncars, Inc.
- Renata Cabrera v. New York Apple Tours
- Anthony D’Elia v. Paul Alicanti, Richard Alicanti and Victor Alicanti
Orders And Decisions
Protecting New Yorkers for Nearly 40 Years
Civil Rights, Personal Injury and Criminal cases have unique circumstances and are full of nuances that are best handled by an experienced law firm with resources available to investigate your case.