The Lawyers You Need When Serious Personal Injuries Occur
If you or a loved one is seriously injured as a result of another person’s reckless, negligent or unlawful actions, your entire life can be turned upside down. Understandably, you will focus on the immediate task of healing. But there are long-term financial matters to consider, including significant medical bills and loss of wages. It is important to address these matters as soon as possible.
At Sivin, Miller & Roche LLP, in New York, we work aggressively to recover the maximum compensation you deserve from all responsible parties. Accidents with the most serious injuries — whether they are car accidents, work accidents or even if they occur at your home as a result of a defective product — often include coverage from multiple insurance providers. The complexity of these cases requires the sort of extensive experience and tenacious approach that our attorneys bring to every case.
We have recovered multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts in a wide variety of personal injury cases.
From Parking Lot Assaults To Auto Accidents, We’re Here For You
Our experience in personal injury cases includes:
- Nightclub and restaurant assault injury case, in which individuals are injured due to lax security or misconduct on the part of the establishment
- Products liability and defective products cases resulting in injuries
- Car accidents, including fatal accidents that result in wrongful death lawsuits
- Construction and workplace accidents, including exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Accidents involving catastrophic injuries, loss of limb, traumatic brain injury (TBI) or a spinal cord injury
Let Us Consult With Experts And Answer Your Questions
We know precisely what medical documents and accident reports will strengthen your case. We also use our own accident reconstruction experts to gather evidence and medical specialists who can testify on your behalf.
We offer a free initial consultation during which we can answer many of your questions. Evening and weekend appointments are available. We will come to your home or the hospital if you are unable to meet in our office.
Get A Free, No-Obligation Consultation About Your Case
Our personal injury cases are accepted on a contingency basis, which means we only collect a fee if we successfully recover a settlement for you, either in court or through a pretrial agreement. We offer services in Spanish and Urdu.